If you are so inclined, you may wish to donate using PayPal.
Setting Up a PayPal Account
- Go to paypal.com.
- Select “Sign Up” in the upper right hand corner.
3. On the next screen, choose “Personal Account.”
4. Enter your information and click “Next.”
Now you have established a PayPal account.
Add a Method of Payment to PayPal
To use PayPal to send donations, you will first need to either link your bank account or a credit/debit card.
- Choose “Money” from the menu at top.
- Scroll down until you see “Banks” and “Cards.”
- Select “Link a new bank” or “Link a new card.”
- Follow the prompts to enter your payment information.
Send Donations using PayPal
- Choose “Tools” from the menu at top.
- Click “Send Money” on the dropdown menu.
4. Double-check that the email address is correct, enter the amount you’d like to donate, add a note if you wish, and click “Continue.”
5. The next screen will ask if you want to add Purchase Protection, which does not apply to donations, so select “Send Without Protection.”