On behalf of the New Jonang Buddhist Community, i would like to thank you for your kind generosity during the year 2015. We have put your contributions to good use.
During this past year, our Sanghas in Texas, with the collaboration of many dear friends in Mexico, Taiwan, and other countries, have made financial contributions for:
- the education of Buddhist monks and nuns in Nepal and India
- animal sanctuaries in the United States and Spain
- food for the homeless in Dallas
- winter hats and scarves for children in Nepal
- coats for local homeless brothers and sisters
- the international efforts of Dharma Voices for Animals
- the international projects of the Pollination Project
- a Death Row ministry in Texas
- the work of the Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
In 2016 we shall do our best to continue these efforts, and have begun to collaborate with a new initiative to help immigrant women to produce and market their crafts.
Your kindness allows us to practice generosity!
You can contribute by using PayPal, sending your donation to GreatMiddleWay@gmail.com. It is not necessary to have your own PayPal account to donate. Our verified PayPal account will instantly credit your kind contribution.
Best wishes for Peace and Clarity in 2016, and always.